Join our global team! Currently, we are looking for Customer Success Managers, one in Europe and one in North America.
Spiideo is the leading provider of automatic cloud-based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With an entirely new way of recording, sharing and analysing sports performance and producing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market. Our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility. Today Spiideo is used by hundreds of organizations globally, including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiate teams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse, etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo team further with the addition of two Customer Success Managers, one based in Malmö, Sweden and one based in the US (Eastern or Central timezones). In this role, you will report directly to our Head of Customer Success.
- Onboarding and training of new customers
- Day to day management of customers through proactive analysis, training, and support
- Create a foundation for upsell of new functionality and capabilities
- Collect feedback on products and channel back to our product team for product improvements
We believe you
- Have experience from a similar position at a SaaS company, or have experience working in elite sports video analysis
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Love helping clients
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work independently
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Love sports!
We can offer
- A fun, skilled & highly motivated team with experience from world-leading companies
- A fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- A place where we prioritize self-learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- Opportunities to shape your own career development. The more responsibility you want, the more you will get
- A work environment where you use the latest, modern technologies & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world