At Spiideo, we have a true passion for sports and technology. We are dedicated to making advanced sports video recording and analysis easy, useful and accessible to coaches, athletes and fans around the world – providing clubs and arenas with innovative sports video solutions.
With an entirely new way of recording, sharing and analyzing individual and team sports performance, Spiideo has a unique position in the market and our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, and accessibility.
Today our video solutions are used by some of the world’s largest and most well-known teams at both the professional and collegiate level. At the same time the system is cost-efficient and suitable also for smaller clubs with more limited resources across a wide variety of sports. Our customers typically can be found in field/team sports like soccer, basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse etc.
About the Role
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo sales team further, with a highly motivated and intelligent candidate to lead our move into the basketball market segment in North America. In this role, you will report directly to the General Manager – North America, while providing insights and feedback that will guide our basketball strategy at all levels (youth to pro). This is a remote working position, so the candidate would work from home and can be based anywhere in the US. See below for some of the specific responsibilities:
- Primary focus will be generating, working, and ultimately closing deals at the NCAA level
- Effectively manage CRM database for pipeline management and forecasting
- Travel and present at industry events/conferences
- Gather and report back on the market segment needs and trends
- Assist with account management and retention
- Assist with customer training and installation process
- Assist with marketing strategy development
Skills and Experience
- Intimate knowledge of the needs, daily processes, and tools of NCAA basketball video analysts
- A large network of contacts within NCAA basketball that you can leverage to get meetings
- Knowledge of sports technology products in general, and specifically video technology
- Ability to effectively communicate with coaches and analysts in their language
- Ability to create and deliver excellent presentations to small or large groups
- Bachelor’s degree (4 year university level)
- Willing to travel nationally approximately 5-10 days per month
- Prior sales experience is ideal, however we are ready to invest in the right person if they have the right network and motivation
- Self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule while working remotely
Please send your resume and cover letter to Nate Winkel (General Manager – North America) – firstname.lastname@example.org