Spiideo provides clubs and arenas around the world with innovative sports video analysis solutions. With an entirely new way of recording, viewing, sharing and analyzing sports performance, Spiideo has a unique and world leading position in the market.
We are dedicated to making advanced sports video recording and analysis easy, useful and accessible to coaches and athletes – in training as well as competition. Our passion for sports and technology makes the Spiideo solution strike the perfect balance between performance, simplicity and accessibility.
Today our solutions are used used by top athletes, teams and clubs all over the world – in a wide number of different sports, both individual and team/field sports.
Available position as Installation and customer support manager
The Spiideo customer list is growing quickly and we are now looking to expand the team further with an Installation and customer support manager. The Installation and customer support manager manages system installations with all new customers, maintains the system with existing customers and coordinates our customer support activities towards users and teams around the world. The position is based in our main office in Malmö, Sweden.
- Manage and support all customers throughout the entire life cycle (installation, training, support and maintenance)
- Lead installation preparations and installation work of Spiideo systems through partners and directly with customers
- Manage configuration and shipments of Spiideo systems to customers
- Support the sales team with installation related questions in the pre-purchase phase
- Coordinate all support related activities
- Develop our support tools and processes
- Interact with our development team to help further develop the Spiideo system
Required personal skills and qualifications
- As the face of Spiideo for all new customer you have a positive and proactive approach and you want to ensure all Spiideo customers get a great experience
- Work experience in technical project management and customer support management beneficial
- Work experience in network camera system and network configuration beneficial
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization, time management, organization and analytic skills
- Is fluent in English, other languages a plus
- Positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated, energetic and creative
- Outstanding work ethic and desire to have fun!
Does this sound interesting? Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of who you are, and why you would be ideal for this position.