Who are we?
At Spiideo, we have a true passion for sports and technology. We are dedicated to making advanced sports video recording and analysis easy, useful and accessible to coaches, athletes and fans around the world – providing clubs and arenas with innovative sports video solutions.
With an entirely new way of recording, sharing and analyzing individual and team sports performance, Spiideo has unique position in the market and our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity and accessibility.
Today our video solutions are used by first teams and academies in some of the world’s largest and most well known clubs (in Premier League, Serie A etc.). At the same time the system is cost efficient and suitable also for smaller clubs with more limited resources across a wide variety of sports. Our customers typically can be found in field/team sports like soccer, hockey, handball, futsal, lacrosse, rugby etc. and individual sports like swimming, skiing etc.
We’re looking for a Head of Sales
We are now looking to expand the management team further by adding a passionate Head of Sales. Spiideo is growing and we are rapidly strengthening our international presence. As our Head of Sales, you will be responsible for building and running our international network of regional sales managers as well as managing our sales partners around the world. The position is located in Malmö, Sweden.
- Build and operate a strong international sales organization including sales managers, agents and partners.
- Build a performance focused culture in the sales organization.
- Build and maintain processes, structures and KPIs for a high performing international sales organization.
- Define sales targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives for the sales organization.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in building and running an international sales organization.
- Has a proven track record in international sales.
- Has exceptional people skills and passion for leading, motivating and supporting a team of international sales managers.
- Has a structured and analytical approach to sales.
- Has exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Has an existing international customer network in sports performance and/or sports media.
- Holds a high level education within communication, sales or brand marketing or relevant experience in the field.
- Has the ability to travel up 60 days per year internationally.
- Is ambitious and goal oriented.
- Is fluent in English (additional European languages would be a plus).
- Has a positive attitude, great team player, self-motivated, energetic and creative.
Does this sound interesting? Submit your application along with a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of who you are, and why you would be ideal for this position.