Who are we?
At Spiideo, we have a true passion for sports and technology. We are dedicated to making advanced sports video recording and analysis easy, useful and accessible to coaches, athletes and fans around the world – providing clubs and arenas with innovative sports video solutions.
With an entirely new way of recording, sharing and analyzing individual and team sports performance, Spiideo has unique position in the market and our solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity and accessibility.
Today our video solutions are used by first teams and academies in some of the world’s largest and most well known clubs (in Premier League, Serie A, MLS etc.). At the same time the system is cost efficient and suitable also for smaller clubs with more limited resources across a wide variety of sports. Our customers typically can be found in field/team sports like soccer, hockey, handball, futsal, lacrosse, rugby etc. to individual sports like swimming, skiing etc.
We are looking for an iOS developer
We started our journey with a mission to make an impact in the sports performance industry by combining great customer experience with leading edge computer vision and artificial intelligence. The Spiideo iOS and Web applications are key components in this mission.
We are now looking to expand our frontend development team by adding an experienced iOS developer who can carry the task to bring new innovative features to our iOS customers.
The work is carried out in a tight team consisting of people with frontend, backend, AI and computer vision skills.
We think you:
- Have proven experience of developing and maintaining an iOS applications with users in all parts of the world.
- Have interest in and feeling for good usability.
- Have experience from working with OpenGL, Metal and video streaming.
- Have understanding of full stack engineering in order to actively take part in discussions on how to best combine frontend and backend technologies.
- Have a true passion for coding and building great products that solve real problems for real people.
- Can work in agile environments and balance between creating solid, lasting solutions and getting work done and ship products.
- Have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn, is self-motivated and energetic.
- Have a desire to have fun!
Does this sound interesting? Do you want to join a really great team, and work with leading edge technologies and sports? Let’s talk – send us a mail at email@example.com today!