Spiideo is the leading provider of automaticcloud based solutions for video analysis and streaming of sports. With anentirely new way of recording, sharing and analyzing sports performance andproducing sports for streaming, Spiideo has a unique position in the market andour solution strikes the perfect balance between performance, simplicity, andaccessibility. Today Spiideo is used by hundreds of organizations globally,including some of the world’s largest and most well-known professional and collegiateteams. Our customers can typically be found in team sports like soccer,basketball, ice hockey, field hockey, futsal, lacrosse etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are now looking to expand the Spiideo teamfurther, by adding a Head of Customer Success. In this role, you will reportdirectly to the CEO. The role is based in Malmö, Sweden.
- Build and develop our team for onboarding, training and other customer success activities, proactive analysis and support
- Manage the onboarding experience for all new customers
- Day to day management of our customers
- Through proactive analysis and activities and the best support, increase activity level, retention & conversion to higher levels of functionality and decrease churn
- Create foundation for upsell of new functionality and capabilities
- Develop and hold trainings and give updates for customers
- Create, develop and improve internal structures and processes for onboarding, pro-active customer success analysis and activities and support
- Develop and execute on strategies/initiatives to increase retention and activity level of customers
- Coordinate closely with the Head of Product, Head of Sales and Head of Development & System Operations on customer experience strategy, retention initiatives and product feedback
We believe you..
- Have experience from a similar position at a SaaS company
- Are passionate about working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Love helping clients and optimising processes
- Are fluent in English (read, speak, write)
- Have the ability to work independently
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Have analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results
- Love sports!
What We Can OfferYou
- Being part of a fast-growing sports tech startup with a global footprint
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world leading companies
- We want to prioritise your own learning through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your own career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & tools
- Working with the biggest teams in sports from all over the world
- A wonderful office space in smack center of Malmö
If this sounds interesting send your application and your resume to email@example.com