Welcome to Spiideo Webinars
Hear from Spiideo’s Head of Spiideo Play, Emil Hansson, as he presents at the Sports Pro Media’s OTT Summit USA conference on how broadcasters and Spiideo automatically streamed 10,000+ hours of sports in the month of January.
How did these companies build a unique business case, all while monetizing and managing thousands of live streams?
Spiideo Play has helped scale efforts in a new, unique way – from automated video capture to scheduling entire seasons to professional broadcast graphics.
Watch the recording of Match Preparation with the Tampa Bay Rowdies: an Inside Look at Preparing for 2 Games in a Week with Assistant Coach Stuart Dobson.
You’ll get insight into:
- The Rowdies detailed training schedule and how Stuart ensures players are in optimal condition during a busy schedule of games.
- Video analysis workflows for both players and coaches to have time to prepare for upcoming matches. Including their use of Spiideo for recording, analysis, and sharing.
- How the Rowdies optimize every facet of habits, routines and injury recovery.
About Stuart: For the last five years, Stuart has worked with Tampa Bay Rowdies as the assistant coach, working primarily with goalkeepers.
Watch the recording of Breaking Down Video in the NCAA: An Inside Look at Wingate Soccer’s Analysis Process with Wingate Assistant Coach and Goalkeeper Coach, Sam Raper.
Get an inside look at the process Sam and his team goes through to have a complete video analysis process and feedback loop.
- See which tools Wingate uses to record, analyze, and share video from training and matches.
- A walk-through of Wingate’s full video workflow and how video is used for player development and coaching.
- Insight into how NCAA teams can use video, including positional breakdowns for goalkeepers and players alike.
Watch our French webinar with Nasser Larguet, the director of Olympique Marseille’s Academy, to get the latest insights into their player development (In French 🇫🇷 )
Nasser will present the OM Academy development plan for young players:
- A typical week of work.
- Monitoring players on the physical, psychological, medical, and academic levels.
- Recruitment policy
Learn more about science and best practices for video analysis in football/soccer trainings from Steffen Görsdorf, Senior Consultant at Institut für Spielanalyse GmbH and Daniel Nister, former assistant coach at Lask Linz, and founder of Football Consulting Nister.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- How video helps to develop players
- How technology changes the way of giving feedback to players
- How to create a practice drill database
- How to keep video analysis simple
Deep dive into Spiideo Perform with Stefan Hedlund, Assistant coach at Skelleftea AIK, in the webinar “How to use Spiideo for individual feedback and team tactics live on the ice.” Learn more about:
- Recording, creating a tagging panel
- Individual and team feedback during practice
- Sharing video within an entire staff
- Feedbacking after practice and during games
- Analyses special teams
Want to know more about sports tech trends? Watch the webinar “SportsTechRadar: latest trends and technologies in the elite sports market” with Fee Beyer, CEO at Fee Beyer SportsTech, and you will:
- Learn about major trends and technologies that are shaping pro sports in the near future
- Get insights on specific technology solutions
- Compare your workflow with other elite sports teams
In this webinar Thomas Krauskopf, Video Coordinator at Vienna Capitals is talking about “How to take player development to a higher level”.
The webinar touches topics such as how to make video part of the core identity of an ice hockey club. It also shows how Vienna capitals are using digital tools to simplify the planning and organization process as well as making ice hockey available for everyone with live broadcasts. The focus of the webinar is how Vienna capitals are using video in player development. Examples are shown of how they use the Spiideo system and how to bring the most out of every video meeting with both the entire team and in the individual video sessions.
Watch this webinar in German with Daniel Nister from Football Consulting Nister where he demonstrates how to use automated recordings for structured and goal-oriented training analysis.
The webinar shows how automated recordings and the associated analysis tools from Spiideo can be used efficiently in practice and thus in analysing training. Daniel goes through how to create targeted tagging boards to quickly define and mark relevant scenes.
He also demonstrates how the clips obtained can be further visualized with an iPad and how to use the clips for tactical analyzes or meetings, or as best practice examples. In the webinar, he will also give you tips on how to use Spiideo during the training, as a feedback tool for players as well as athletic trainers
Watch this webinar in French where Anthony Sbicca, video analyst at AJ Auxerre, shares Auxerre’s experience using the Spiideo video analysis tool.
In this webinar, Anthony presents a typical weekly schedule for AJ Auxerre and the video sessions they have every week (in group and individual). He shares which workflow (tools and software) they use with their professional group and the AJA Academy.
Anthony also shares his best tips when using Spiideo during training and matches.