Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: 2015-11-27
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the http://www.spiideo.com and www.spiideo.net websites and the Spiideo mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Spiideo AB (“Spiideo”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. By using the service you state that you can form a binding contract with Spiideo —meaning that if you’re between 13 and 17, your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms.
2. You may not record, upload or post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos, videos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, video recordings, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
4. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
5. You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service. You agree that Spiideo is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use (for example when using the Service to create video recordings or sharing video recordings with other users or publically) of the Service and your Content (defined above), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
10. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
2. Some of the Service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Spiideo may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
4. Although it is Spiideo’s intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third_party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Spiideo AB.
Spiideo AB has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Spiideo AB shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.