Last updated: 2015-11-27
Spiideo AB (“Spiideo”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.spiideo.com and www.spiideo.net websites and the Spiideo mobile application (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect
Information you provide us directly
· Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, email address). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on the Service.
· User Content (e.g., uploaded videos, tags, comments, likes, photos and other materials) that you upload or post to the Service.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
When you use our Service, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by Spiideo.
A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
How we use your information
· help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
· remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
· provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
· provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
· develop and test new products and features
· monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
· diagnose or fix technology problems
Sharing of your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Spiideo without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
Parties with whom we may share your information
· We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
· We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
· We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
Parties with whom you may choose to share your User Content
· You can choose which other Service users and groups shall have access to the content that you upload or post on the Service.
· You can share content from the Service to third party services such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
· If you remove information that you uploaded or posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users have copied or saved that information.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
How we store your information
· Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Sweden, Ireland or any other country in which Spiideo or Service Providers maintain facilities.
· Spiideo or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the U.S. or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from European Union law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
· We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Spiideo cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Spiideo or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Other web sites and services
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.